The TM Manager will use an effective management style to contribute to the timely, profitable, safe and high-quality projects we deliver to our clients.
What you'll do
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations, ensuring that policy and procedures are implemented throughout the operations. This will always include the ownership and promotion of site health and safety
- Ensure all RAMS, TM plans and procedures are in place and communicated to all operatives
- Ensure that all sites are installed to the highest quality, safely, on time and to meet customer’s needs.
- Oversee the traffic management crews, training, development and workflow with direct staff and sub-contractors.
- Using an effective leadership style to ensure that all functions within the project are managed and operating to agreed objectives and targets, leading to the completion of the project to the tendered level of profitability as a minimum.
- Liaise with the client on site and represent the company at progress meetings.
- Liaise with all external bodies, statutory authorities, and key stakeholders, always portraying a professional and positive image.
- Ensure overall client and external body satisfaction with construction process and end product
- Manage risk and opportunity effectively throughout the project.
- Play a part in the selection of the correct supply chain, and then manage this supply chain effectively to deliver the project.
- Take responsibility for personnel resources, including site employees and sub-contractors and effectively manage the site team in the effective use of such resources.
- With the support of Senior Management, ensure that the key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles, ensuring that their roles are clearly defined and understood and that all personnel are motivated and managed to achieve the business’s objectives.
- With the support of Senior Management and commercial staff, ensure that good relations with suppliers are established and maintained so that the most favorable deals are facilitated.
- Portray a professional image to external bodies and the public at all times.
- Keep an accurate record of site activities throughout the project.
- Work with the Quality and Environmental Department to ensure that quality procedures are being implemented and administered.
- Promote company values on a daily basis.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by this function
What you’ll bring
As a TM Manager your main skills and experience will include:
- Significant experience in the management of traffic management works
- Full Valid Driving License
- NHSS FROM 12A to 12D
- A positive awareness of Traffic Management site issues.
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (5-day SMSTS)
- CSR/CSCS Qualification or equivalent
- Relevant experience of client and end user engagement
At Lagan Specialist Contracting Group, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we'll work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
Thursday 15th June 2023 at 12:00