Six of our telecoms team have successfully passed Streetworks training. The training involves Streetworks legislation and life cycles, state transition and correction processes, follow up of notices and validity periods. In addition, the team have been trained in NISRANS reporting, codes of practice for inspection and defects, eight modules in total.
Pictured L-R are;
- Niamh Carr (Civil Engineering Placement Student)
- Marty Downey (Works Control Administrator)
- Daragh Donaghy (Apprentice QS)
- Ben Dobbin (Apprentice Civil Engineer)
- Jamie Gribbin (Works Control Administrator) and,
- Fionnuala McGrenaghan (Customer Services Manager)
Well done team!